1. First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace toothers.
~Thomas ã Kempis
(1379-1471, German monk, mystic, religious writer)
2. Peace is not God's gift to his creatures. It is our gift to each
(1928-, Romanian-born American writer)
3. If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite
period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful
and helpful way toward one another.
(1874-1965, British statesman, Prime Minister)
4. A man who cannot tolerate small misfortunes can never accomplish
5. A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
6. If you wish to win a man over to your ideas, first make him your
(1809-1865, American President (16th))
7. Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty.
(1819-1900, British critic, social theorist)